Wednesday, November 30, 2011

not going to forget.

Oftentimes, I forget what happens throughout a week. I usually remember all the stressful things that happened or the extremely fun things.

I need to remember that God is pouring out His love to us and He has infinite goodness. I often get caught up with earthly things that I forget to listen to God. He is speaking. Lately God has used many different people and things to encourage and teach me. I am going to jot a few down...

1. "You can have it all, but you can't have it all at the same time." My best friends mom told me this when we were talking about what I will do next year. I won't be able to do everything that I want to next year, but that doesn't mean I can't have it all.

2. Francis Chan's sermon, When sin looks more enjoyable than God.


3. "You can glorify God no matter where you go." I needed to hear this and God spoke through Kauline last Saturday.

4. Sheet of Night by John Mark McMillan.


5. Lystra...a dear sister in Christ. Wow! God uses this beautiful woman to do Kingdom work.

6.  Isaiah 40-45.

Part of this passage is...


A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?"
"All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
The grass withers, the flower fades when the breath of the LORD blows on it;
surely the people are grass. The grass withers, the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever."

7. Anna. This cute girl teaches me so much. She reminded of the little things in life that God uses to show us His goodness. I encourage everyone to spend some time with little children in the next few weeks. You will be able to love them as you are loved back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment