Thursday, May 19, 2011

to do. (49)

I was coloring today with Fin, the little boy I babysit, and I decided to make a to do list for this summer, instead of color a picture. I have 72 days to do the 49 things on the list (it could probably be more, but the boys had to go to bed).

#42
the adventure list:

1. Wake up early and drive somewhere awesome to see the sunrise with Danielle and whoever else wants to come (coffee will be present).
2. Star gaze with Megan and Cody.
3. Go to Hannah's strawberry farm with Chaney (aka....pig out on strawbs).
4. Make the scones that Becca made for our staff meeting.
5. Cook from Megan's cookbook with Megan.
6. Go swing dancing.
7. Visit Source (multiple times).
8. Go camping.
9. Make homemade coffee ice cream.
10. Photo adventure with Katie.
11. Talk to Pastor Paul.
12. Write letters.
13. Play tennis with Kauline and anyone else who wants to play.
14. Hang out with Rachel and Kenzie.
15. Go to Carter's baseball game.
16. Create fun signs for door.
17. Make headbands.
18. Photo shoot with one of the senior girls.
19. Paint with coffee.
20. Perfect the art of making iced coffee and coolers.
21. Create more picture words.
22. Make hobo dinners over bonfire.
23. Read...and read some more.
24. Learn to play a song on the guitar.
25. Declutter my room = make trip to goodwill.
26. Tie-dye. 
27. Visit Lake Beauty Bible Camp.
28. Go to a movie in the park.
29. Climb a mountain (or something similar that is in MN).
30. Make homemade chai tea.
31. Go on bike ride with my parents.
32. Do chalk art with Betsy and Danielle.
33. Show mom and dad The Annex (and Source).
34. Pray about next year's staff and after graduation.
35. Go on runs/walks with Jesus in Lebanon Park.
36. Go downtown with Beth, Molly, Niccole.
37. Make rhubarb crisp.
38. Cook meal with my brothers.
39. Go blotting with Cody and ???.
40. Have a dinner party (need to come up with a theme).
41. Knit a headband or hat.
42. Take a picture like the one above.
43. Finish Narnia movies with mom.
44. Go to a farmer's market.
45. Tube down a river.
46. Take the boys I nanny on a canoe ride.
47. See Switchfoot and Lecrae at Sonshine for $15.
48. Make a visit to The Beat coffeehouse.
49. In the words of one of my soul sisters, "Live life, and let life live!"  

Let me know if you want to join me for any of these! I will now be able to see how many of these I actually do before July 31st, when I go back to school.

I LIKE LIFE. IT IS FULL OF ADVENTURE AND JOY! And I thank Jesus for that joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment